Friday, February 4, 2011

Keep Going

I think i will have to change the name of this blog to a life time challenge the further i go on in this i realise oh my goodness ill never nail this in 90day ,ever felt that way ?
foe me the biggest challenge of the past few weeks is letting go and letting God when it comes to your teens a very painful thing but also knowing that they are Gods anyway and only he can protect /challenge /transform
I guess one of the hardest things is knowing that they have to know make their own choices good and bad, i just don't want them to make bad ones :(
I have also been challenged about standing strong in the call God has for me ....Some days i feel its all to hard and i would like to go to a tropical island and sip on pina coladas al day ......
 The scripture i have been mediating on is 2 Corinthians 4:5-13 and that as the message version says i am only the errand runner ....and iam going to run well
weight loss :::::: Mmmm well its happening just slower than i thought,realise i need to start adding running in to my walks again ..funny as iam not really in to exercise haha
I guess if i had one word to encourage you all with as i sight out it would be "Keep going,rest if need be,but be real and watch what God does"
love debs  xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Running is merely walking at a trot
    Exposure leads to realization go the lifetime

    ReplyDelete